1. Staff review. Clients should first ensure that they have clearly communicated their concerns to the Staff person involved.
2. Management review. Should the Client feel that Staff has not satisfactorily addressed their concerns, they may be brought to the attention of the Executive Director.
3. Committee review. Should the Client feel that the Executive Director has not satisfactorily addressed their concerns, a written appeal may be made to the Committee responsible for reviewing the application.
4. Board review. Should a Client feel that the Committee has not satisfactorily addressed their concerns, an appeal may be made directly to the Board of Directors. Where an appeal is made to the Board of Directors, the following steps will be taken:
· Client provides written appeal to the Board of Directors.
· Committee provides written submission to the Board of Directors.
· Board of Directors’ review of Client and Committee’s written submissions.
The decision of the Board of Directors is final.
To register your appeal, please complete and submit the following form:
COPYRIGHT © 2021 NORTHUMBERLAND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE CORP. (O/A “NORTHUMBERLAND CFDC” ABBREVIATED “NCFDC”). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
COOKIE CONSENT STATUS